Common keyboard shortcuts are applied here. However, here are the Accesskey assignments to help us navigate the site. Use the combined ALT + Accesskey + ENTER keys.
Alt + 0 Accessibility Statement (this page)
Alt + 1 Goes back to Home Page
Alt + 2 Skip to main content
Alt + 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Alt + C Contact Information
Alt + K Send Feedback/Complaint Procedure (not operational)
Alt + M Site Map
Alt + S Search/Advanced Search
General Web Site Layout
The newly redesigned web pages are consistent with its design and column positions all throughout the web site. It uses the 2-column format. The site is now a Content Management System site using Joomla. It also applied the latest trend which is called Responsive Web Design. It means that the site can be viewed in any screen size and resolution without creating a separate page.
The design specifications are:
1. The top most bar (first row) has the Home, Transparency, Products and Services, Accessibility, Agency Links, Contact Us and Search box for easier access.
2. Located below the bar (second row) is the agency's masthead in image format which contains the agency's logo, name and since we are a regional office, a regional office number is indicated.
3. Below the masthead (third row) is a slider image of DOST-IX major programs, products and services rendered to the public. It may also include recently held or upcoming events that the agency is hosting.
4. Below the slider image (forth row) contains the following menu:
- Job Opportunities and
- Site Map
5. The fifth row is divided into two columns:
- The left column is the main content container. Its content depends on links being clicked.
- The right column is composed of the following:
- The Transparency Seal.
- Philippines Standard Time as synched from DOST-PAGASA NTP.
- Link to Agency's Citizens' Charter.
- Weather Updates tweets from DOST-PAGASA.
- Various information links of attached agencies and institutes, and
- News archives
7. The sixth row is the agency footer which contains the following:
- An image link of awards and recognition the agency have received.
- The agency's institutional video, and
- Social media links and physical address of the office.
- Default gov.ph links